Soon Sony TV is coming up with a popular Indian reality game show named Shark tank India, know about its sharks, investors, cast, host and telecast
This is the Indian version of the said show and is getting a lot of limelight.
Shark Tank India is an enormously popular American series that is all set to get aired in India with a bang on Sony TV. The release date of Shark tank India hasn’t been finalized yet but definitely, this Indian version is going to be a lot of fun.
What Is Shark Tank India?
Shark Tank India was initially a show presented by American television but later on after viewing its massive success many countries have shown interest in making it. Each country is planning to make a unique version of Shark Tank India based on their countries’ customs and beliefs of people regarding game shows.
About The Original Shark Tank Series
1. It had a total of 13 seasons.
2. The original Shark Tank was networked by CNBC and ABC.
3. The original series was first aired in the year 2009 on August 9th.
Shark Tank India Promo And Release Date
The Indian promo version of Shark Tank India was aired in the year 2021 on the 22nd of June but the date of the entire show going on air is not yet declared. But there are assumptions that soon the show might go on air.
Shark Tank India Registration
1. You need to download the SonyLIV application or can simply register on www.sonyliv.com.
2. Once you download the app or visit the website, you need to click on the Shark Tank India logo.
3. Then you need to enter your number for verification.
4. Step-by-step information is given, you need to fill it.
5. The last step involves the documentation and uploading of the video for audition purposes.
Shark Tank India Cast: Sharks, Investors And Judges
The investors at present are acting as the pillar of the show and are grabbing everyone’s attention.
The Sharks are Ashneer Grover, Founder and Managing Director of BharatPe; Vineeta Singh – CEO & Co-founder of SUGAR Cosmetics; Peeyush Bansal – Founder & CEO of Lenskart.com; Namita Thapar – Executive Director of Emcure Pharmaceuticals; Anupam Mittal – Founder and CEO of Shaadi.com – People Group; Ghazal Alagh – Co-founder and Chief Mama of Mamaearth; and Aman Gupta – Co-Founder and Chief Marketing Officer at boAt.