Tower of Fantasy ToF developers Hotta Studios have announced the release date for Tower of Fantasy Claudia release date and 1.5 Update along with the new Aida Cafe event
The update content will offer new locations with Claudia banner set to be the focus.
Tower Of Fantasy Claudia Release Date, 1.5 Update, Aida Cafe Event Start Time, New Content Updates And Fixes
— Bladecifer (@Bladecifer) September 7, 2022
#TowerofFantasy ⚔ Aida Cafe
▶ Event period: 01:00 Sept.15 – 23:00 Sept.28 (UTC-4)
▽Become a temporary manager of the Aida Cafe! Serve up to 5 entrées per day to 3 mystery customers. Earn revenue to get rewards! 💲
— Tower of Fantasy (@ToF_EN_Official) September 12, 2022
— Attack of the Fanboy (@FanboyAttack) September 7, 2022
The new Aida café event will offer some unique rewards for those who wish to play as the café manager.
Tower Of Fantasy Claudia and 1.5 Update Release Date
The upcoming Tower of Fantasy Claudia update will feature the new Claudia character as a simulacrum. So far, developers have confirmed only one for the latest update, which will garner a lot of attention for its arrival.
Developers Hotta Studios have set the release date for Tower of Fantasy Claudia and 1.5 Update as Thursday, September 15, 2022.
As of now the developers have not shared a launch time of when the the new patch will drop. However, what we know is the launch time and date of the other big event – Aida Cafe Event.
The new Aida Cafe event is a part of the 1.5 update rollout, which will go live at 1am on September 15 (UTC-4) and will run until September 28.
As such, fans can expect the new ToF Claudia and 1.5 update to arrive by this point as the Aida Cafe is also listed as part of the content drop.
Aida Cafe Event
The official description for the Aida Cafe event reads:
Become a temporary manager of the Aida Cafe! Serve up to 5 entrées per day to 3 mystery customers. Earn revenue to get rewards.
The main goal of the event will be to generate revenue by selling different dishes for customers to enjoy.
There are lots of rewards that players can unlock once they reach the correct revenue limit. The official list of rewards include Red Nucleus, Special Voucher, SSR Relic Shard Box, and a Champion Shopkeeper Frame.
Given below is the early patch details of the upcoming Tower of Fantasy release on September 15:
Content Update for the Tower of Fantasy 1.5 Artificial Island Version
- New map of the Artificial Island and new gameplay that will unlock the Home System
- New 8-player cooperative “raid” gameplay
- New simulacrum – unlock “Claudia” & the limited “Claudia Matrix”
- Limited time event – “Aida Café”
1.5 Artificial Island Update Issues to Fix
- Fix an issue where no Endurance (END) is require when the “Spiral Drive “skill is used with the “Thunderblades“ weapon and damage abnormality. Also added the damage description of the spiral down effect of the“Thunderblades.”
- Fixed the icon display issue where multiple matrix effects can be activated when switching “Molten Shield V2″(axe mode) to other weapons.
- Fixed an issue where there is “stun” abnormality of the “Pummeler” and “Venus” weapon.
- Fixed an issuer where there is “dodge” abnormality for some of the “Balmung” weapon.