Shiv Kumar Subramaniam was a prominent Indian actor, know his death reason, news, age, family, biography, son, wife name
He died on April 11, 2022, two months after his son died due to a brain tumour.
Shiv Kumar Subramaniam, an Indian actor, is now trending on social media and Google because he died in Mumbai on April 11, 2022. The actor’s funeral and cremation will take place at Mumbai’s Mokshdham Hindu Shamshanbhoom on Monday morning.
Actor Shiv Kumar Subramaniam Passed Away, Cause Of Death, Biography, Age, Family, Wife, Son Name, Movies List And Photos
If you’re looking for information about Shiv Subramaniam Wiki and want to learn all there is to know about his personal life and work, you’ve come to the correct spot, and the entire collection of material has become a must-read for you.
He died to prolonged illness owing to pancreatic cancer at the age of 62.
Who Is Shiv Kumar Subramaniam?
Shocking loss once again for the film fraternity. A brilliant actor and humble human #ShivkumarSubramaniam passes away. Barely 2 months after losing his only son … all of 15 years … to brain tumour. Life is cruel to some. Peace to the departed soul. #Bollywood pic.twitter.com/SB9pRwOvyb
— S. B. Ryder 🇺🇦 (@sbrauthor) April 11, 2022
Heartiest condolence to the family and friends of MR. Shiv Kumar Subramaniam. Rest in peace.
Shared screen space in 24 with him.
— Karanvir Sharma (@karanvirsharma9) April 11, 2022
Shiv Kumar Subramaniam was a famous actor and screenwriter. He was also well-known for his roles in Hindi films such as 2 States, Meenakshi Sundareshwar, Kaminey, Teen Patti, and others. For his flicks Parinda and Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi, he received a Filmfare Award.
He was well recognised in India for his portrayal as I.M. Virani, a major industrial tycoon, in the Colors Channel series Mukti Bandhan.
He was survived by his wife, Divya Jagdale. Jehan, his 15-year-old son, died two months ago in February 2022 from a brain tumour. He was born on 23 December 1959 and had a height of 5 feet and 11 inches.
Subramaniam has been in several outstanding films during the course of his 30-year career. He debuted his Bollywood career in 1989 as a writer for Nana Patekar, Anil Kapoor, and Madhuri Dixit starred gritty but wonderful film ‘Parinda,’ and the rest is history.
Subramaniam primarily appeared in films as a supporting character. Regardless matter how little his screen time was, the actor’s performance made a lasting effect on the hearts of the audience.
In ‘2 States,’ he played the strict father of Alia Bhatt’s Ananya, a math teacher in ‘Stanley Ka Dabba,’ and the school administrator in Rani Mukherji’s ‘Hichki.’ In Colors TV’s series ‘Mukti Bandhan,’ the actor also portrayed the lead role.
His most recent appearance was in the Netflix film ‘Meenakshi Sundareshwar,’ in which he played Meenakshi’s father, played by Sanya Malhotra.
His writing, on the other hand, is what people should appreciate. Subramaniam wrote the screenplays for films such as ‘1942: A Love Plot,’ ‘Is Raat Ki Subah Nahi,’ ‘Arjun Pandit,’ and ‘Chameli,’ in addition to the original story and script for ‘Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi,’ which received the Filmfare award.
Full List of His Work
As an actor
- Meenakshi Sundareshwar (2021) as Thatha
- Nail Polish (2021) as Dr. Nandi
- Tu Hai Mera Sunday as Appa
- Laakhon Mein Ek as Mr. Morthy
- Hichki (2018) as Principal of St.Notker’s
- Rocky Handsome (2016) as ACP Rebbelo
- Bangistan (2015) as The Shankaracharya
- Ungli as DCP Shivraman (2014)
- Rahasya (2015) as Mr. Noorani
- Happy Journey as Andrew (Alice’s Father) (2014)
- 2 States as Ananya’s father (2014)
- 24 as Kamaljit Sood
- Pradhanmantri (TV Series) as K. Kamaraj
- Mukti Bandhan (television serial) (2011)
- That Girl in Yellow Boots (2011) as Peter
- Stanley Ka Dabba (2011)
- Kismat (TV series) (2011)
- Teen Patti (2010) as Mr. Bose
- Kaminey (2009) as Lobo
- Risk (2007) as DCP Uttam Bhandari
- Ek Din 24 Ghante (2003)
- Dead End (2000)
- Snip! (2000)
- Bombay Boys (1999)
- Rakshak (1996)
- Droh Kaal (1995)
- 1942: A Love Story (1994)
- Prahaar (1994)
- Parinda (1989)
As a screenwriter
- Teen Patti (story, screenplay & dialogue) (2010)
- Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi (original story & screenplay with Sudhir Mishra & Ruchi Narain) (2005)
- Chameli (screenplay) (2003)
- Dead End (TV movie) (dialogue) (2000)
- Arjun Pandit (screenplay) (1999)
- Is Raat Ki Subah Nahin (screenplay) (1996)
- 1942: A Love Story (story & screenplay) (1994)
- Parinda (screenplay) (1989)
As an assistant director
- Parinda (1989)
Recommended: The Sports Fan App