Check out the beta download link for the PUBG Mobile 2.5 Update APK along with the beta version details
While users wait for the same thing for weeks, a new update always enables exploring lots of brand-new stuff. A lot of new features, content, and updates were recently added to the game with the launch of the PUBG Mobile 2.4 Update.
However, now the players are eager to know more about the 2.5 updates’ future content. The article will provide instructions on how to obtain the beta version successfully as well as download links for it. Scroll down the page to get the APK links to download in Android with the complete steps.
PUBG Mobile 2.5 update beta download link and APK file size
A few hours ago, the most recent beta test of PUBG Mobile’s 2.5 Update began. Every player can access the beta client to test the new content of the update because the developers did not create the binding code function. Android device users can get this client by utilising the APK file. Follow The SportsGrail to receive updates on the PUBG Mobile 2.5 Update in the future.
Check out the PUBG Mobile 2.5 Update Apk’s beta download link.
- Android (x32) APK: https://web.gpubgm.com/m/download_android.html ( Approximate Size: 716 MB)
- Android (x64) APK: https://web.gpubgm.com/m/download_android_1.html ( Approximate Size: 799 MB
How to get the most recent beta version?
- First Step: Players must first download the APK from the aforementioned URL. Before utilising the beta client, they must download an additional resource pack.
- Second Step: After visiting the download page, gamers can start the download by clicking the Download Android Version button.
- Third Step: Once the download is complete, players must access the settings on their device and allow the Install from Unknown Source option. If this step has already been enabled, gamers can skip it.
- Fourth Step: The APK file should be located on the device and installed in the fourth step. Players must instal the previous version and do it once again if they fail to do so.
- Fifth Step: The fifth step is to authorise permission for storage and download the resource pack of your choosing.
- Sixth Step: After downloading the resource pack successfully, they can sign in as a guest to test out the newest features.