Who is Jagger Shaw who died after eating granola bar given by Nebraska school teacher, obituary, cause of death, age, family

Who is Jagger Shaw who died after eating granola bar given by Nebraska school teacher, obituary, cause of death, age, family

Jagger Shaw, an eighth-grader from Nebraska, died after eating a granola bar that his teacher had given him, know his pbituary and cause of death

Last year, the accident happened at Liberty Middle School in Nebraska. As compensation for Jagger’s accidental death, the Nebraska school district has agreed to pay his family $1 million.

Who is Jagger Shaw who died after eating granola bar given by Nebraska school teacher, obituary, cause of death, age, family and parents

Tom and Jill Shaw had a baby boy named Jagger in 2015. He was in middle school and went to Nebraska’s Liberty Middle School. On May 13, 2022, Jagger got sick after his teacher gave him a granola bar at school. He had an allergic reaction to it. He was taken to a hospital nearby, where he died soon after.

The settlement will be paid for by the school district’s liability insurance. At its meeting on Monday night, the school board will decide whether or not to approve the agreement with Jagger’s family about his accidental death.

Father of Jagger Shaw speaks out on Facebook about allergic reaction

Tom Shaw, Jagger’s father, wrote on Facebook that Jagger’s middle school teacher gave him a granola bar when he asked for a snack. Jagger picked up the granola bar and started to eat it. He started to feel like he was having an allergic reaction, though, about halfway through. Then he went to the nurse’s office, where they gave him Benadryl and kept an eye on him to see if it helped.

Advertisement

Tom Shaw says that when Jagger tried to throw up the food, he went to the bathroom and came back looking red. The nurse then gave him an EpiPen and called for an ambulance. It’s not clear if Jagger’s school knew about his allergy or not.

Advertisement

Nebraska school district pays $1 Million to family of Jagger Shaw

Jagger’s parents didn’t want to say anything about the settlement, and court records don’t say much about what happened on May 13, 2022. But the fact that Jagger’s family will get $1 million from the school district shows how bad the situation was.

The sad death of Jagger Shaw shows how important it is for schools to teach about food safety and allergies. Allergic reactions can be life-threatening, so it is very important for schools to take steps to protect students with allergies.

Even though it’s not clear if the school knew about Jagger’s allergy or not, this shows how important it is for schools to take all the necessary steps to prevent similar tragedies from happening in the future.

Advertisement

To know more about Jagger Shaw, do follow The SportsGrail on a regular and frequent basis.

ALSO READ: Who is Ashlyn Whimpey as Utah State cheerleader video goes viral, boyfriend and Instagram

error: This function is not allowed