UEFA Europa League Draw 2022/23, Manchester United, Arsenal and AS Roma are the heavy favorite to win the competition, know the teams, schedule, groups, schedule, draw, fixtures, odds and live streaming
Everything is ready for the 2022-23 season of the UEFA Europe League. On Friday, the draw to the Europa League took place in Istanbul.
UEFA Europa League 2022/23 Draw, Teams List, Groups Stage, Schedule, Date, Time, Fixtures, Odds, Predictions And Live Stream Telecast
The 2022/23 Europa League group stage is set! 🤩
— UEFA Europa League (@EuropaLeague) August 26, 2022
Manchester United, Arsenal and Jose Mourinho’s AS Roma are the real favorites to win the competition.
UEFA Europa League 2022-23 Group Stage Draw
• Group A Teams: Arsenal, PSV, BODØ / Glimt, Zürich
• Group B Teams: Dynamo Kyiv, Rennes, Fenerbahce, Aek Larnaka
• Group C Teams: Roma, Ludogorets, Betis, Hjk
• Group D Teams: Braga, Malmo, Union Berlin, ST Gilloise
• Group E Teams: Manchester United, Real Sociedad, Sheriff, Omonoia
• Group F Teams: Lazio, Feyenoord, Midt Jylland, Sturm
• Group G Teams: Olympiacos, Qarabag, Freiburg, Nantes
• Group H Teams: Crvena Zvezda, Monaco, Ferencvaros, Tranzonspor
UEFA Europa League Calendar 2022-23
The 2022-23 Europa League matches start on Thursday 8 September 2022. There will be a total of 6 game days with the group phase ending on November 3, 2022.
• 8 September 2022: Matchday 1
• 15 September 2022: Matchday 2
• 6 October 2022: Matchday 3
• 13 October 2022: Matchday 4
• 27 October 2022: Matchday 5
• 3 November 2022: Matchday 6
• The knockout round playoffs are scheduled for February 16 and 23.
• Round of 16 games: 9 and 16 March 2023
• Quarterfinals: 13 and 20 April 2023
• Semi-finals: 11 and 18 May 2023
• Final: 31 May 2023
The winners of the group stage will book their places directly for the Round of 16. In addition, the group’s runners-up will make it to the playoff round where they will face the UEFA Champions League teams that finish third in their group stage. The third-place teams in the competition will move into the Europa Conference League, where they will compete against the group runners-up of this competition in the knock-out playoffs.
Odds and Predictions
Despite Arsenal, being drawn to the competitive group, they are listed as the favorites to win. While, their rivals Manchester United have a fairly simple looking group and appear to narrow the gap in odds. Whereas AS Roma, Real Betis and Lazio are the other teams who can also win the title.
• Arsenal: -335
• Manchester United: -225
• AS Roma: -167
• Lazio: – 118
• Real Betis: +175
UEL 2022-23 live streaming: To watch the Europa League 2022-23, fans can tune into the Sony Sports Network for the live action. For live streaming, fans can tune into SonyLiv App.