For today Word Hurdle words #193 (morning) and #194 (afternoon), released on April 25, 2022, here is the answer and some hints
The game that was formerly known as Wordle 2 has been renamed Word Hurdle. Players must guess the six-letter word in six or fewer guesses in this game. The rules are similar to those of Wordle in that participants are given no hints as to what the word is and must make all guesses in American English.
The colours of the tiles will change when you make a guess to show if the letters you guessed are in the answer and whether you correctly organised them in the word. The game’s colours are grey, yellow, and blue. They’ve probably been tweaked to differentiate it from Wordle and Word Hurdle.
Here’s a quick summary of what each colour represents:
- Grey – Because this letter does not appear in the phrase, you should avoid in following guesses.
- Yellow – You correctly recognised a letter in the word, but not in the place in which it presently appears.
- Green – You guessed correctly and correctly put the letter. You performed a fantastic job!
In contrast to Wordle, Word Hurdle releases two words each day, one at midnight and the other at midday. Both solutions are given in the same article, so read it carefully to prevent spoilers for the afternoon word!
Hurdle 193 And 194 Today Answer And Words April 25 2022, Tips, Hint And Tricks
Today – April 25, 2022 – Word Hurdle #193 (Morning) Hints
Here are some Word Hurdle 193 suggestions to assist you in completing the word for today.
- It contains the letter L.
- It begins with the letter F.
- Today’s word contains three vowels.
- Another term for failure.
What is today’s answer to Word Hurdle #193 (Morning)? (25th of April, 2022)
Today – April 25, 2022 – Word Hurdle #194 (Afternoon) Hints
Here are some clues for Word Hurdle 194, which was posted on April 25th in the afternoon, to assist you in completing the word for today.
- It contains the letter W.
- It begins with the letter Y.
- Today’s word contains two vowels.
- a colour.
What is today’s answer to Word Hurdle #194 (Afternoon)? (25th of April, 2022)