For Today’s Word Hurdle Words #189 (Morning) And #190 (Afternoon), Issued On April 23, 2022, Here Is The Answer
Word Hurdle is the new name for the game that was previously known as Wordle 2. In this game, players must guess the six-letter word in six or fewer guesses. The rules are similar to Wordle in that players do not get any clues as to what the word is and all guesses must be in American English.
After you make a guess, the colours of the tiles will change to indicate if the letters you guessed are in the answer and whether you correctly arranged them in the word. Grey, yellow, and blue are the game’s colours. They are most likely changed to distinguish it from Wordle and Word Hurdle.
Hurdle 189 And 190 Today Answer And Words April 23 2022, Tips, Hint And Tricks
Here’s A Quick Summary Of Each Color’s Meaning:
- Grey – Because this letter does not occur in the term, you should strive to avoid using it in following guesses.
- Yellow – You correctly identified a letter that appears in the term but not in the position you have it now.
- Green – You guessed correctly and positioned the letter appropriately. You did an outstanding job!
Word Hurdle, unlike Wordle, publishes two words per day, one at midnight and the other at noon. Both solutions are included in the same article, so be sure to read it thoroughly to avoid spoilers for the afternoon word!
Today – April 23, 2022 – Word Hurdle #189 (Morning) Hints
Here are some Word Hurdle 189 suggestions to assist you in completing the word for today.
- It contains the letter B.
- It begins with the letter L.
- Today’s word has three vowels.
- Especially physical work
What is today’s answer to Word Hurdle #189 (Morning)? (23rd of April, 2022)
Today – April 23, 2022 – Word Hurdle #190 (Afternoon) Hints
Here are some clues for Word Hurdle 190, posted on April 23rd in the afternoon, to assist you in completing the word for today.
- It starts with the letter G.
- It begins with the letter R.
- There are two vowels in the term (one letter repeating).
- Going up, increasing, or sloping upward.
What is today’s answer to Word Hurdle #190 (Afternoon)? (23rd of April, 2022)
Congratulations if you successfully guessed one or both of the Word Hurdle terms today!