The much-awaited Genshin Impact Kamisato Akaya fanart Contest is finally here, check out the duration of the event, how to participate, rules, rewards and more ahead of the 3.5 update
Users will be excited to hear that they can make multiple entries to increase their chances of winning the prizes.
Genshin Impact Kamisato Akaya fanart contest, start date, how to participate, rules, rewards ahead of 3.5 update release
Prize Giveaway: The "Frostflake Heron" Kamisato Ayaka Fan Art Contest Has Begun!
March 15, 2023 – March 29, 2023 23:59 (UTC+8)
View the full notice here >>> https://t.co/LwpFsas5BV#HoYoverse #GenshinImpact pic.twitter.com/WS0P4K4wBf
— Genshin Impact (@GenshinImpact) March 15, 2023
"Windblume's Breath" Version 3.5 Update Maintenance Preview
Update maintenance begins 2023/03/01 06:00 (UTC+8) and is estimated to take 5 hours.
View the full notice here >>> https://t.co/3ttSuyQaFw#GenshinImpact #HoYoverse pic.twitter.com/dQ8u1fbAw9
— Genshin Impact (@GenshinImpact) February 27, 2023
Just recently, game developers Hoyosoverse announced the new 3.5 update for Genshin Impact, which will feature two new characters, banners, weapons, and other new contents.
Genshin Impact Kamisato Akaya’s Fan Art Contest
As part of the new release, the developers also announced a new art competition. The competition is titled the Genshin Impact Kamisato Akaya’s Fan Art Contest. Fans can submit original fan art from over the last month throughout the event to win exciting prizes. The contest is currently live in the game and users are allowed to make multiple entries.
Start date and duration
The highly anticipated Kamisato Akaya’s Fan Art Contest officially began on March 15, 2023. It will go on until the end on March 29, 2023, at 23:59 pm IST (UTC+8). Following which the organizers will announce the results on April 13, 2023.
How to participate
Genshin Impact players or any other fans interested in taking part in the contest can do so using the different options below:
Option No. 1
- Interested users can use the following hashtags #GenshinImpact, #KamisatoAyaka, and #FanArtContest while posting their original fan art on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram throughout the contest
- All participants taking part in the event should fill out the full entry information
- Users who wish to participate in the contest must make their accounts and posts public
Option No. 2
- Click the “Post Image” button on the event page
- Submit the fan art which meets the requirements
- Go to My Information > Information Management > Genshin Impact in HoYoLAB and fill in your Genshin Impact UID
- Participants who do not fill their UID or filled in the incorrect UID after the results are announced, be considered to have forfeited their rewards
Genshin Impact Kamisato Akaya’s Fan Art Contest rules and regulations
The contest has several rules and regulations that fans need to be aware:
- Participants can choose to participate in the event using either of the two options stated above
- Participants must enter only original fan art created within the past month. The contest will not consider unfinished sketches works directly edited with graphic design tools (e.g. Photoshop, etc.), or works with copied elements combined together
- Users looking to participate will need to add pictures of their works in progress (drafts, sketches, etc.) in their posts. The Contest organizers will consider the posts without such pictures as ineligible
Genshin Impact Kamisato Akaya’s Fan Art contest rewards
Given below are the different rewards for the winners of the contest:
|First Prize (1 Winner)||3,000 Primogems + 500 USD|
|Second Prize (3 Winners)||1,000 Primogems + 200 USD|
|Third Prize (5 Winners)||500 Primogems + 100 USD|
|Lucky Prize (10 Winners)||20 USD worth of Merchandise Prizes|
ALSO READ: Training camp for Special Olympics World Summer Games to be held in Delhi, Covid time was really tough: Mallika Nadda