The WBC lightweight event will feature the wrath of Devin Haney vs Jojo Diaz when both the fighters come face-to face in Las Vegas, know its fight card, date, time and odds
The lightweight division witnessed one heated brawl when George Kambosos Jr. defeated Teofimo Lopez to clench the WBA, WBO and IBF titles very recently. And now it’s time for WBC lightweight champion Devin Haney to show what he can do when he meets mandatory challenger Joseph ‘Jo Jo’ Diaz Jr. this weekend.
Here’s all you need to know about the fight schedule, other names on the undercard and more details about the event.
Devin Haney vs Jojo Diaz: Fight Card Schedule Date, Time, Odds, Predictions
The bout is scheduled for Saturday, 4th December with the main card commencing from- 5 p.m. PT/ 8 p.m. ET/ 1 a.m. GMT. As for the main event ring-walk timings (approximately) – 8:15 p.m. PT/ 11:15 p.m. ET/ 4:15 a.m. GMT
However, the timings mentioned are subject to change keeping in consideration the duration of the undercard bouts.
Devin Haney va Jojo Diaz Venue, Live Stream And Tickets
The bout is set to take place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada on Saturday, 4th December.
Live Stream (UK, US)
The tickets for the Haney vs Diaz bout at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada are now on sale. Those looking to purchase the tickets can purchase them through Vivid Seats.
Devin Haney vs Jojo Diaz Full Fight Card And Schedule
Take a look at the Haney vs Diaz fight card right here:
- Devin Haney vs. Joseph Diaz, 12 rounds, lightweight – Haney’s WBC lightweight title
- Filip Hrgovic vs. Scott Alexander, 10 rounds, heavyweight – Hrgovic’s IBF International heavyweight title
- Montana Love vs. Carlos Diaz, 10 rounds, super lightweight
- Jessica McCaskill vs. Victoria Bustos, 10 rounds, welterweight – McCaskill’s undisputed welterweight title
- Austin Williams vs. Quatavious Cash, 8 rounds, middleweight
- Alexis Espino vs. Rodolfo Gomez Jr, 8 rounds, super middleweight
- Marc Castro vs. Ronaldo Solis, 6 rounds, super featherweight
The Haney vs Diaz media workout is scheduled for 1st December, 3 pm at MGM grand. The final pre-fight press conference is on Thursday, 2nd December and begins at 1 pm after pre-interviews, followed by the weigh-in ceremony which is set to start at 1 pm too on December 3rd at MGM Grand.
Devin Haney vs Jojo Diaz Fight Odds And Prediction
Devin Haney -600
Joseph Diaz Jr. +375
Devin Haney (-600) via knockout in Rounds 10-12.